Rotary Clubs of Josephine County2018 Duck Derby
- Ducks will be dropped into the Rogue River from the Parkway Bridge at Baker Park on Saturday, September 22, 2018 at approximately 12 noon. Ducks will float by river current to the Riverside Park finish line. No Ducks will be touched or moved in any way until the race is finished.
- Each Duck will be identified with a number that is assigned to an adoption paper number. Multiple duck entries from one Adoption Paper will be assigned additional duck numbers for identification. Prizes will be awarded in accordance with the name appearing on the adoption entry.
- Only completed Adoption Papers will be accepted. All entries mailed must be received by Friday, September 21, 2018 by 5pm at the address listed below in item #12.
- Winners will be announced at Riverside Park at the end of the event. Winners need not be present to win. Winners will be contracted by U.S. Postal Service or telephone.
- No cash equivalent or prize substitution in lieu of the designated prizes. Any and all taxes and similar fees are the responsibility of the winner. All winners must be legal residents of the USA and present a valid Social Security Number.
- By entering, award recipients consent to the promotional use of their names and likenesses without additional compensation.
- By entering, entrants release The Grants Pass Rotary Club Foundation and its members, agents, and employees, and other related entities from any and all liabilities with respect to prizes.
- Chances of winning depend on the total number of entries. The maximum number of ducks entered into the race is 25,000.
- This event is subject to all local, state and Federal Laws and regulations and is void if prohibited by law
- All decisions and interpretations of the rules and regulations will be made by the Grants Pass Rotary Club Foundation and its judgement will be final.
- The Rotary Duck Derby is a registered assumed business name of the Grants Pass Rotary Club Foundation and no other person or entity is authorized to copy or otherwise use it without the express written consent of the Grants Pass Rotary Club Foundation.
- A copy of these rules and regulations is available from the Grants Pass Rotary Foundation at the following address: Grants Pass Rotary Club-Duck Derby, P.O. Box 1201, Grants Pass, OR 97528
Rotary Duck Derby Official Rules and Regulations